Post Colon Hydrotherapy Session Information
Immediately After Your Colonic Session:
You will be offered the opportunity to purchase probiotics and other supplements that will further assist your detoxification and replenish your good bacteria.
For The Remainder Of The Day:
- Eat very light, pure and easy to digest foods.
- Avoid raw, overly rich, or heavy foods.
- Drink plenty of liquids: distilled water, juices, herb teas, and electrolyte liquids.
- Fresh veggie juice, steamed vegetables, a non-cream-based soup, light fish and soft whole grains are optimal.
- Stay away from alcohol which may cause a stomachache by creating more gas.
- It is fine to carry on with your normal daily plans or to return to work.
- Most people feel energetic, light and in a very positive mood after a cleansing.
- Light exercise, a long walk or yoga are ideal.
Foods You Might Want To Avoid:
- Dairy (Cheese & Milk)
- Red Meat
- Canned Foods
- Boxed Foods
- Frozen Foods (excludes plain fruits/vegetables)
- Carbonated Drinks
- FATs (fats from fish, vegetables and buts are okay
- Insoluble Fiber
- Fried Foods